As soon as you see the wide, welcoming smile on Fiona’s face as she greets you at her door you know that you are in the right place. The generosity of her smile is reflected in her amazing ability to listen and to give you her undivided attention during a consultation or a reflexology session. Her therapy space resonates with her passion for wellness, and her willingness to share her knowledge of Chinese medicine, herbalism and naturopathy is truly empowering. I have recommended Fiona to nearly every member of my family and they have also been inspired to take back their power and to take control of their own wellbeing. Without hesitation I can say that Fiona is truly the best practitioner I have ever met.
I first met Fiona as a customer when she ran her Wild Earth Health Store in Dominic Street, Mullingar. Since then I have frequently attended Fiona for Massage, Reflexology, Health Consultations, Herbal Tonics and most recently Yoga. She has helped me to regain and maintain good health and reduce significant stress in my life. Fiona is a highly professional, highly qualified, intuitive, safe pair of hands! In my experience she always listens carefully and combines her training and knowledge with her strong intuition to arrive at a perfect solution. I admire Fiona greatly as she is always adding to her repertoire of expertise with ongoing training in new areas which she then applies in all she does. I cannot recommend Fiona Brewer of The Naturopathy Clinic highly enough. I wish Fiona and The Naturopathy Clinic every success always.
Personal Empowerment Coach & Facilitator
If you are seeking rejuvenation, take a yoga class with Fiona! As a 57 year old woman, I can get stiff and achy sometimes. A session with Fiona and I am like a well-oiled machine again! My posture is better, there’s a bounce in my step, I’m more flexible and pain free. I feel rejuvenated, body, mind and spirit. Fiona Brewer is one of the best yoga teachers I have ever encountered. Do yourself a favour, take a class with her as soon as possible!
Brighid’s Academy of Healing Arts
Testimonials from Participants on Weekend Retreats & Workshops
- Every aspect of the weekend was well explained and instructions were so easy to follow. Highly recommend.
- Thanks for a supportive, informative and gentle approach. Really practical and do-able advice to incorporate every day.
- The information is both valuable and practical.
- Very relaxing weekend and it helped me focus in a gentle and non judgemental way on diet.
- This has been a transformative experience for me. I almost didn’t come (pressure of work and the idea that I would not have enough time). But I am so very glad that I did, the yoga practice and the nutritional advice has been amazing. I have also loved the style of presenting by Fiona and guidance for Yoga that Laura gives—I felt I was in very safe hands. I can’t say how much this weekend has meant to me. Thank you.